Veterinarians ask, Why Speech Recognition?
Because there is no better method that is tried and proven allowing veterinarians to save 50% to 70% of their time, when compared to typing patient notes.
Veterinarians are adopting electronic records today to keep up with the growing demands of the modern Medical Practitioner. Modernization, sharing of information, and data resourcing are are all reasons practices must move towards electronic patient records. Like all data systems, the information is only as good as the data entered.
For many modern Veterinarians, each day has become busier, leaving very little idle time for typing patient notes. Ask any Veterinarian and they will agree, typing is not the most effective uses of their time. As a result several things happen:
- Veterinarians are losing valuable time that should be spent providing better patient care
- Due to time constraints, documentation is lacking, leaving Veterinarians vulnerable to liability or disciplinary action.
- Practice work flows can be negatively impacted, effected resulting in lower efficiency and revenues.
We are the most successful speech and dictation partner, offering multiple dictation solutions specifically tailored for veterinary use.
Contact us for a live demonstration or test drive!
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 including Talkingvet’s supplemental vocabulary (no additional costs).
- SayIt Cloud Dictation – portable, affordable and easy to use.
We are the premier partner with hundred satisfied practices across the county. We will get you up and running in 1 hour and will continue to support your practice, enabling you to master and enjoy the benefits long after. We have many successful implementations with practice management software such as:
- IDEXX Cornerstone
If you have never seen the efficiency speech recognition software can provide your practice, you owe it to yourself to call for a live demonstration.
Invest 20 minutes in a live demonstration and change your practice’s efficiency for ever!
Don’t have 20 minutes? For a sneak preview watch this 3 minute video below. We will create a SOAP note hands free in 3 minutes. How long does it take you to create the same note?